Welcome to Sunray Healthcare Center, where others come first
Sunray Healthcare Center is a skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Los Angeles, California. Our facility provides compassionate, skilled nursing and sub-acute care 24 hours a day. A dedicated team of professionals is ready to provide an array of rehabilitation services to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
Sunray Healthcare Center sits in an ideal location and is conveniently located next to major hospitals. Our vibrant Korea town community provides the city’s best places to enjoy cultural foods and purchase items you wouldn’t expect, including art supplies, kitchen tools, and toys.
At Sunray Healthcare Center, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff and residents
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
We understand that the transition to a skilled nursing facility can be challenging. At Sunray Healthcare Center, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to experienced nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
Sunray Healthcare Center specializes in wound care. Our licensed wound care nurse brings decades of experience to our team.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come and experience our residents’ favorite attributes, our great food, and fun activities. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Sunray Healthcare Center.
- We provide 99 skilled nursing beds
- We provide 24 sub-acute beds
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Central to major hospitals
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV
- PT, OT, ST available
- In-house wound care nurse with over 20 years of experience.
- Short-term rehab & discharge preparation
- We provide a safe discharge to home with home health as needed.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and on-site 24 hours a day.